OPENPediatrics has the power to change the medical education paradigm and help children around the world.
Who is OPENPediatrics?
OPENPediatrics is a non-profit, open access community of clinicians, nurses and health care professionals. We take the best practices and teachings from the top minds in pediatric medicine and share them with the global community.
Our mission is to leverage technology to promote the sharing and exchange of knowledge about the care of sick children to improve pediatric care worldwide. OPENPediatrics.org allows healthcare providers access to academically rigorous, peer-reviewed educational resources ranging from didactic lectures and protocols developed by medical experts to be able to practice on one-of-a-kind device simulators
OPENPediatrics has been accessed from every country and territory in the world. We are a great resource for anyone teaching, studying, or looking to improve their skills in medicine.
Register for a FREE account at www.openpediatrics.org
- “General Guidelines For Managing Severe Dengue And Dengue Shock In The ICU” by Dr. Suchitra Ranjit, Head of the Department of Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Intensive Care at Apollo Children’s Hospital in Chennai, India.
”Raised Intracranial Pressure And Central Nervous System Infections” with Dr. Sunit Singhi, Chairman of Pediatrics in Chandigarh
What you can find on OPENPediatrics.org?
As a member of OPENPediatrics.org, you have access to a large library of peer-reviewed content, events, and updates.
- 500+ Videos & 100+ animations 40+ topic categories, presented by world experts, ranging from Emergency Pediatric Care to Aortic Valve Reconstruction in Infants and Children.
- One-of-a-kind Hemodialysis, Ventilator, and Peritoneal Dialysis Simulators – Designed & created by faculty at Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital
- Physician and Nursing World Shared Practice Forums
- Resources such as Geggel’s Congenital Heart Disease Library
- Bedside tools like Medical Calculators
- Continuing Education Courses
- 60+published FREE & self-paced courses